Human Resources Management
7 - 18 December, 2017
31 May - 11 June, 2018
From team building and recruitment to innovative organisational change and strategies for preventing employee burnout, this programme presents methods for building influence in the HR role and working strategically towards success.
This programme is designed for
Managers and Directors of Human Resources
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Management in Israel
- Ethics, Values and Trust
- Innovation and Organisational Change
- Effective Team Building, a Practical Workshop
- Emotions in Your Organisation
- Recruitment and Employee Selection
- Employee Performance, Evaluating as a Central Management Tool
- Compensation as a Key Enterprise Performance Management
- Stress and Burnout: Antecedents, Outcomes and Remedies
- Pre–Retirement Planning for Employees
- Talent Management
- Authentic Leadership
The programme will include study tours to HR departments of public and private organisations.
* The curriculum and study tours are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.
Tuition Fee $2,900 (Tuition scholarships are available)
Local Expense Fee $5,900 Single Accommodation