Diplomacy Today: New Challenges
7 - 18 December, 2017
31 May - 11 June, 2018
Globalisation, mass communication and ongoing conflict continue to shape demands on diplomats. This programme is designed to add value to participants by preparing them to face the ever-increasing challenges that the current global reality presents. Israel can share its experience as a small country that receives great attention: for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict; for its young, yet flourishing democracy and economy and for being the Holy Land for the three monotheistic religions.
This programme is designed for:
Ministries of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
- Public Diplomacy
- Changing Role of the Diplomat
- Branding and Social Networks
- Economic Aspects
- Current Global Reality
- Knowing your Service State
- Diplomacy during Crises
- Action Plan and Report Analysis
- Workshop: Working with the Media
The programme will include study tours to the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its situation room, visits to borders and discussions with senior diplomats.
* The curriculum and study tours are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.