Information and Fees
Duration - 13 days
Academic Hours - 80 total
Classes and accommodation are at the GIMI Study Centre at Kibbutz Mizra, which is located in the rural northern region of Israel.
Fluency in English
Academic degree in political science, Middle East Studies or related subject preferred
BA students are required to submit a recommendation letter from a lecturer
Tuition Fee: $1,140
Local Expense Fee
- Double Occupancy (two people sharing a room): $ 2,700
- Single Occupancy (one person in a room): $ 3,250
- Early Bird Discount: $ 95
*The Local Expense Fee covers accommodation, full board and refreshments, transport from and to the airport, as well as for study tours and excursions; social coordinators on site, computer and Internet facilities, medical insurance, registration fee, cultural weekend excursions.
The fee does not cover airfare.
Early Bird Discount
We are delighted to offer a special discount to any applicant who completes the registration process at least two months prior to the commencement of the course.
Should you decide to cancel your participation, 20% will be deducted for the cancellation fee and payment will be refunded as follows:
- 20 days or more before date of course commencement - 80%
- 10-20 days before date of course commencement - 50%
- No refunds are possible 10 days or less prior to course commencement