18 - 31 July, 2017
5 - 18 December, 2017
Our Project Management Programme is designed for people in management positions in all sectors - social, corporate, private, public and political. It covers the most effective methods; from budgeting and timelines to team management, monitoring and evaluation.
Participants will be presented with strategies for planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of their specific project goals and objectives. They will be mentored in the development of a project of their own over the course of the programme.
This programme is designed for
Professionals and decision makers who work at the management level.
- Defining Project Objectives
- Specifying Tasks and Necessary Resources
- Designing Budgets and Timelines for Completion.
- Strategic Scope and Justification
- Project Proposal and Business Plan
- Progress, Tracking, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Risk Analysis
- Computerised PM (MS-Projects)
- Project Marketing
- Fund Raising
- Public and Private Partnerships
- Project Accounting and Applications
- Economic Evaluation of Project Investment (ROI criteria)
- Team Management & HR Development
- Tenders: Guidelines and Documentation
- Presentation of Final Project
This programme includes study tours guided by leading project management experts.
* The curriculum and study tours are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.
Tuition Fee- $2,770 (Tuition scholarships are available)
Local Expense Fee $4,250 Double Accommodation, $5,450 Single Accommodation