Advanced ICT Management: Trends and Strategies
Dates: 27 June - 10 July, 2017
GIMI created this programme in response to many requests from senior managers for training in the use of advanced Information and communications technologies (ICTs). ICTs are useful for improving the efficiency of work processes and for allowing organisations to offer new services to benefit the general public. ICTs are also playing a major role in the economic growth of countries and have great potential to promote innovation.
This programme is designed for
ICT Directors and professionals, system administrators and decision makers.
The Digital Revolution – New Technologies and their Implications
Digital E-Services (Internet and Mobile)
- Internet and mobile services
- Customer experience
- Modules and Trends
- ERP in the Public Sector
- Managing an ERP project
- The concept of Big Data
- Data Warehouse and ETL Processes
- Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
Information Security and Cyber
- Cyber Threats and Trends
- Risk Management and Compliance
- DRP & Business Continuity
- Foundations of Cloud computing
- ICT Strategic planning
- ICT Performance Management
- "Soft Skills" in Project Management: Team Work and Communication
* Details in the curriculum are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.
This programme includes study tours to a high tech company, ICT department of a large organisation, government ICT unit and more.
* The curriculum and study tours are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.
Tuition Fee $2,770 (Tuition scholarships are available)
Local Expense Fee $3,990 Double Accommodation, $5,450 Single Accommodation