Diplomacy and National Security
7 - 18 December, 2017
31 May - 11 June, 2018
Globalisation, mass communication, ongoing conflict and the national security context are changing the responsibilities of diplomacy. This programme shares Israel’s experience in navigating geopolitical and religious complexities, as well as the important connection between international affairs and national security.
This programme is designed for:
Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defence
- Current Global Reality and the National Security Perspective
- Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
- Diplomacy during Crises
- Changing Role of the Diplomat
- Branding and Social Networks
- Economic Aspects
- Action Plan and Report Analysis
- Immigration and Emigration
- Workshop: Working with the Media
- Discussion with Resident Ambassadors to IsraelPanel Discussion with Resident Ambassadors to Israela
The programme will include study tours to the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its situation room, visits to borders and discussions with senior diplomats.
* The curriculum and study tours are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.